miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

High length boots ...||... New manicure

Salute again lovely people!

Here I am again for another outfit! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!,. I'm o happy because this is the last week before winter hollidays and i can't wait! WOHO! And the best thing of all it that next week "Santa Is Commin' to Town! What do you want for xmas?

Let's get down to bussiness.....

So, basically, someone requested me to do an outfit with High length boots, and i decided to do it, because, she asked me and  i realised that i haven't done none with this kind of boots.

My boot are brown and quite simple may i say, but i think that's the reason why i LOVE them.

I will show you the outfit now and after that I'll tell you a few things about the boots and this kind of outfits.....


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¡Hola otra vez amores!

Aqui estoy otra vez para un nuevo outfit! Y FELIZ NAVIDAD!!....Estoy muy muy contenta de que (por fin!) esta sea la ultima semana antes de navidades y de las vacaciones! Y no puedo esperar!! WOHO! Y lo mejor de todo es que la semana que viene viene Santa Klaus!! ¿Que le habéis pedido?


Bueno a lo que vamos....

Bueno, básicamente, alguien me ha pedido muy amablemente que haga un outfit con unas botas altas, así que he decidido hacerlo, porque me lo pidió y porque me he dado cuenta de que no he subido ninguno con botas altas.....

Las botas altas que tengo son marrones y muy simples y porque, yo creo, que por lo que me gustan!

Bueno os enseñare el outfit y después al final os pondré algunas cosas de outfit con este tipo de botas....



I also wore my grey cardigan - Tambien llevaba mi abrigo gris
 Green jacket from ZARA - Chaqueta verde de ZARA
Scarf - Bufanda
Denim Shirt from PRIMARK - Camisa Vaquera de PRIMARK
 Basic White T-shirt from SFERA - Camiseta Blanca básica de SFERA
Jeggins from PRIMARK - Jeggins de PRIMARK
Brown boots from ECI - Botas Marrones de ECI




These are my boots, drak brown and leather......// Estas son mis botas, marron oscuro y cuero.




Golden Rose Rish Color nail Laquer "Maroon" ~~ 3.95€ ~~ granate



The good thing about this boot or some similar to them is that you can actually wear them with almost everything, jeggins, leggings, dresses, skirts, jeans......
I decided to wear them with jeggins on a "colorful" outfit.

I'll be uploading more outfits with boots so don't worry :)

Lo bueno de este tipo de botas es que lo puedes llevar con todo, o casi todo jeggings, leggins, faldas, vestidos vaqueros.......
Decidí llevarlo con jeggins en un "colorido" outfit....

Poco a poco iré subiendo mas outfits con este tipo de botas, así que no os preocupéis...:)



 If you have any question dont hesitate and contact me :)
Si teneis preguntas no dudeis y contactar conmigo :)

So this is all for today! I don't know if you like when i put music at the end of my post, but I'll leave you one song that I've discovered a few days ago.

Bueno esto es todo por hoy! No se si os gusta cuando pongo música al final de mis entradas, pero os voy a dejar una canción que descubrí hace unos dias.


SEE YA!!! ♥♥♥♥  ~~ ¡HASTA OTRO DIA! ♥♥♥♥





Don't forget my to like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ItsMeAlexandraa

Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/itsmealexandra_

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/alexandrariaza

Follow me on Tumblr http://onlyonmyown.tumblr.com/

Subscribe on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/itsmealexandra



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario