jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

All military ~ Todo militar

Salute lovely people!

I know it had been a while since the last time i posted a new post but i've really really busy, not lying. And if you are wondering why its because I'm in the University so that i'm really busy and on saturday im doing a course so more busy if that is even possible.

If you are wondering or just curious about what am i studiying i'll tell you my degree is "Science Education" at the UCM in spanish and english!

So here i am for bringing you a new look that i actually really like, i dont know how drecribes it but maybe it could be like a little bit "hipster" maybe....don't know! haha

I'm wearing boots, shocks, skirt, bluse, jacket or cardigan and military one, scarf and bag

I wish i could uploaded more, but i'll try to show you more thing in the upcoming days

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Salute gente!

Ya se que ha pasado mucho tiempo desde la ultima vez que he actualizado pero es que he estado muy muy liada, y no miento. Y si os preguntais porque, es porque estoy en la universidad y bueno, estoy bastante liada y para mas inri lo sabados voy a un curso asi que mas liada si eso es posible.

Si os preguntais que estoy haciendo o simplemente es por curiosidad os lo digo estoy haciendo "Magisterio Infantil" en la UCM en ingles y español.

Asi que aqui estoy de vuelta otra vez para traeros un nuevo look que la verdad me gusta bastante, no se como describirlo pero posiblemente podria ser un poco "hipster" quizas....no se! haha

Llevo botas, falda, blusa, clacetines, chaqueta o cardigan y una militar, bufanda y bolso.

Ojala hubiera podido subir mas cosas, pero intentare subir mas cosas en los proximos dias.




So here is the outfit! // Aqui esta el outfit


Blouse and Skirt from Blanco ~ Falda y blusa de Blanco



Boots form Mustang ~ botas de Mustang
Shocks from Calcedonia ~ Calcetines de Calcedonia


Cardigan from Tommy Hilfiger ~ Cardigan de Tommy Hilfiger


Bag from Gucci ~ Bolso de Gucci


And the last but not the worst ~ Y lo ultimo pero no lo peor


THE MILITARY JACKET! ~ LA CHAQUETA MILITAR!

I found it at my house // la encontré por casa


From Camden

So this is it! I hope you like it! I'm going to leave you with one song that has inspired me for this look and gives a lot of Girl Power and i really love it!

Eso es todo! Espero que os haya gustado! Os voy a dejar con una canción que realmente me ha inspirado mucho para este look y que da mucho Girl Power y a mi me encanta!







Don't forget my to like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ItsMeAlexandraa
Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/itsmealexandra_
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/alexandrariaza
Follow me on Tumblr http://onlyonmyown.tumblr.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario