sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

Compras Agosto-Septiembre // August-September Haul

Sorry I know it's been a while without upload anything, but I haven't done anything exiting....

In this two month I bought few things, not really so much, but i want to share them with you.

I bought two nail lacquer, a powder and a t-shirt that I've been looking for it a lot of time!! haha xx.

I know that this is really short but I don't know what else say cause, like I said before, this two months have been so so boring and I haven't done anything, just chill and relax

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Siento no haber actualizado mucho últimamente  pero es que no había hecho nada emocionante, y por eso no he actualizado.

En estoy dos meses he comprado unas cosillas, muy pocas, pero os las quiero mostrar.

Compre dos pintauñas, unos polvos compactos y un camiseta que he estado buscando por mucho tiempo!!jaja xx.

Se que lo que os escrito es super super super corto pero de verdad no se que mas decir, porque como he dicho antes, no es que haya hecho nada emocionante, mas bien no he hecho nada, solo descansar.



1. Nail Lacquer // Pintauñas 






 605 purple reign from Rimmel London - 3.50€ (Hipercor)


And this is how it looks // Asi es como queda



_________________________


KIKO MakeUp Milano Cosmetics Blue Mirror 624 Sky Blue  -- 1.50 € (Kiko Store) 


And this is how it looks // Asi es como queda 




 2. T-Shirt // Camiseta



 Blue at the front and transparent black at the back. 


T-Shirt from Stradivarius - 9.95 €



3. Powder // Polvos compactos







Healthy balance pudre unifiante unifying powder asian fruit therapy hydrating and anti-shine by Bourjois Paris at number 52 Vanilla

This is the colour of the powder, when you buy this you HAVE TO make sure is your exact skin tone, I'm really really white. This "rule" is for every single powder or foundation

Este es el color de mis polvos compactos, cuando os lo compréis TENÉIS QUE ASEGURAROS de que es vuestro tono exacto de piel, yo soy muy blanquita. Esta "regla" es para todo polvo compacto os base. 


Powder // polvos compactor - 8.79€ (Bodybell)

To use this powder I, personally, Love to use this kind of brush

Para aplicar estos polvos compactos a mi, personalmente, me gusta usar esta brocha




Coastal Cosmetics BR-C-N27



4. EXTRA THING // COSA EXTRA 


If you are a coffee lover as myself, and you love Starbucks as I do, but you can't go there because you live far away from one, you will really really love this....

Si eres un amante del cafe, como yo, y del Starbucks, como yo, pero no puedes ir a uno porque vives bastante lejor de uno, mas a amar esto que os voy a enseñar



Seattle Latte from Starbucks - 1.77€ (El Corte Ingles) 


And for the last I want to recommend you this magazine this month // Y por ultimo quiero recomendaros esta revista este mes



And that's everything from me today i hope you like it!!

Y eso es todo por mi parte espero que os haya gustado!!



Don't forget my to like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ItsMeAlexandraa


                                                            Δ I O





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario