jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Welcome again to my little blog! and first of all I want to say HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO THE USA AND EVERYSINGLE AMERICAN!

Well I wanted to do something nice for the americans and the USA on your own celebration that i would like to join you so yesterday I painted my nails like this....... 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bienvenidos otra vez a mi pequeño blog! y  lo primero que quiero hacer es decir FELIZ 4 DE JULIO A EEUU Y A TODOS LOS AMERICANOS! 

Bueno he querido hacer algo bonito y unirme a ellos de alguna manera en esta celebracion asi que ayer me pinte las uñas asi.....



  1. Pinte mis uñas de azul y el anular de blanco
  2. Una vez seco, hice todos los puntos y las rayas
  3. Despues use una esmalte de uñas transparente.




  1. I painted my nails blue and the ring finger white, several times
  2. once is dry , i did all the polka dots and the stripes
  3. after that i put a transparent nail polish



  • 226 Madison Avenue Red by NYC
  • 228 Frist Act FASHION STUDIO by ASTOR 





    • White and clear from H&M 

    I hope you like it, and have fun today!! // Espero que os haya gustado y pasarlo bien hoy!!


    Don't forget my to like my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/blondeandfashionista
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/alexandrariaza



                                                                Δ I O

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario