martes, 25 de junio de 2013

New Shoes & Accessories

Like I told you yesterday I'm back so here it's the second of my 3 new posts, the second one its all about shoes and accessories, honestly they are not a really cool things or amazing but I liked them and I bought them.

My new shoes are boots, sneakers and sleepers. 

I really like sneaker I think they are the best for everything, you can wear them with a dress, shorts, trousers, leggins, skirt.....EVERYTHING! They are so trendy and so so so confortable.....so we can't ask for more! hahaha

About the sleepers they are so cute, but is not my fav shoes, but is always good to have some of them and, sometimes, wear them.

And about the boots, are some Doc Martens......the funny thing about this is that i actully never like this kind of boots but when I saw these boots I instantly fell in love, and now i see that they are the best boots ever.

And about my new accessories are two watches and a earring


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Como os dije ayer he vuelto, y bueno aqui os traigo mi segundo post de los 3 "especiales" que os voy a traer, tambien es cierto que seguire escribiendo los mismo post como antes. Este post es sobre zapatos y accesorios, hosnestamente no son espectaculares o magnificos, pero a mi me han gustado y me los compre.

Mis nuevos zapatos son unas botas, unas zapatillas y unas sleepers.

Estoy enamorada de las zapatillas, y de verdad pienso que son lo mejor para todo, lo puedes llevar para con todo, con vestidos, faldas, pantalones, cortos, leggins, pantalones......CON TODO! Son super comodas y trendy, no podemos pedir nada mas!

Las sleepers son muy monas, pero desde luego no son mis zapatos favoritos, pero siempre viene bien tener algunas en tu armario para el "que diran", y bueno, de vez en cuando, las llevo.

Y sobre mis botas son unas Doc Martens......lo gracioso de esto es que nunca me habia fijado en estas botas antes, como para llevarlas yo, pero cuando vi las mia me enamore de ellas en el instante, y ahora me doy cuenta de que son las mejores botas del mundo.

Sobre los accesorios son dos relojes y un pendiente.


1. Sneakers




Sneakers from Polo Ralph Lauren - 70€
Zapatillas de Polo Ralph Lauren - 70€



2. Boots




1460 Black Floral Boot from Dr. Martens -  £120

1460 Black Floral Boot de Dr. Martens -  £120



3. Sleepers 

Moustache sleepers from Primark - £7
Moustache sleepers de Primark - £7


4.  Accesories


White Watch from Harrods £ 25
Reloj blanco de Harrods £ 25


 Watch from Camden Market - £5
Reloj de Camden Market £5



Bag from Primark - £1.50
Bolsa de Primark £1.50







Earring from F21 (Forever 21) £2.40
Pendiente de F21 (Forever 21) £2.40

I hope you like it, tell me what you think about all the stuff. And for the last I'm going to leaver you a new song for today.

Espero que os haya ustado, decir que os ha parecido todo. Y por ultimo os dejo aqui uan nueva cancion para hoy.




Don't forget my to like my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/blondeandfashionista
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/alexandrariaza


                                                            Δ I O





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario