lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

I'm back.......

Hello

Like I said before I want to apologize for not update on the last months, but what really matter now is that I'm back and stronger and happier than ever!!

In the next few days I'm going to be uploading some post about few things I bought and I used or I use......I'll divided it on 3 different post "clothes", "shoes and accessories" & for the last one "Makeup, hair and products"

The first one it's going to be Clothes, lots lost of clothes that I bought lately, hope you like them

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola!!

Como he dicho en el post anterior, siento muchisimo no haber actualizado el blog antes, la verdad que no me sentia nada inspirada y estaba bastante ocupada, pero bueno ya he vuelto con mas fuerza y ganas y feliz que antes!

En los proximos dias voy a ir subiendo post sobre las ultimas cosas que me he comprado en los ultimos meses, o que he usado o que aun uso.

Lo he dividido en varias secciones llamadas "Ropa", "zapatos y accesorios" y "Maquillaje, pelo y Productos".

El primero que hare sera Ropa, muchas ropa que me he comprado ultimamente y mas que no tengo fotos jaja, espero que os guste



T-Shirt fom H&M - £5
Camiseta del H&M - £5






Blouse from Sfera - 20€
Blusa del Sfera - 20€







T-Shirt from H&M - £5 (each)
Camisetas del H&M - £5 (cada una)





Blue Jean Skinny from Zara - £20
Vaqueros azules Skinny de Zara - £20






T-Shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren - 30€
Camiseta de Polo Ralph Lauren - 30€





Sweatpants from Hollister - £50
Pantalon de chandal de Hollister - £50



Leggins from H&M - £5.99
Leggins de H&M - £5.99




Jeggins from Primark - £7
Jeggins de Primark - £7





Long skirt from Mango - £44.50
Falda larga de Mango - £44.50





Sweatshirt from GAP - £39.95
Sudadera de GAP - £39.95


That's everything for today, I'm going to leave you one of my favourites songs at the moment I hope you like my post and the songs as much as I do.

Esto es todo por hoy, hoy voy a dejar una de mis canciones favoritas del momento, espero que os haya gustado el post y la cancion tanto como a mi.




Don't forget my to like my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/blondeandfashionista
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/alexandrariaza

                                                            Δ I O

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario