martes, 22 de enero de 2013

The Rock’N’Roll Mansion by H&M Collection


Few days ago H&M said who is going to be the new face of their new “low-cost” collection called Rock’N’Roll Mansion. The new face is Georgia May Jagger the famous daughter of Mick Jagger  (The Rolling Stones).

The 21 year old blondie girl is the perfect choice for the mix of fashion and music, as it girl she has been a rock and grunge inspiration for a lot of people.

"I don’t have a concrete daily look. I wear what makes me feel good. A day can be piped trousers and the next day a dress with boots. “– said Georgia. This collection is perfect for her because is exactly her style and she didn’t doubt anything to so this photoshoot.

We just have a little preview of the new collection but until the moment of the official pictures come out Georgia told this "I think music has a great influence on fashion. It takes many years to do so. The music creates a certain mood and people dress according to this state. I think they are closely related”. Thanks to that little sneak peek we know is based on white and incorporating many grunge-inspired details like zippers, studs and leather.

I’m gonna leave you some picture of the Rock’N’Roll Mansion by H&M collection.









THE CLOTHES











I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS COLLECTION AS MUCH AS I DO.

Δ I O


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario