martes, 22 de enero de 2013

NAILS!! I'm back!


Hello!!!
I’m sorry I didn’t post anything in a little while now but here I am again

I have planned to do a post about my hair and makeup for New Years Eve, I know what are you thinking it’s too late now, but you can do it for a party or a wedding or for an important social event you have to go,  I’ll upload it asap I promise maybe late this week.

I have exciting news and I want to share them with you guys! I’M MOVING TO LONDON!! For a few months but I’m so excited and I can’t wait….I’m leaving on 3rd of February so I’m going to be a little bit busy this week but I’m gonna do my best to upload some stuff for you guys.

So my new post it’s a little one, I know after all this time, and I’m so so sorry about that, its about nails and how I painted them this week.

So here we go. 

I used two differets colours for this week nails and I mixed them on my hands, I mean on my left hand I have more blue nials than green and on my right hand it's juts the opposite


  • Left hand 




  • Right hand



NAILPOLISH





The 1st one is from BOURJOIS PAIR from So Laque! collection and the colour is Lime catwalk 38.
and  the 2nd one is2 28 First Act FASHION STUDIO by ASTOR.




I'll try to do the hair and makeup post soon!!

Δ I O



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario